Handmade entirely from my recycled rubber bike tubes. Previously used 1/2 of a tube to construct 1 flogger- this new version is made with 1 whole tube for a heavier weight and feel. Mmmmm.
1. Outside and inside of tube is cleaned with Castile soap (purchased in bulk to reduce plastic consumption)
2. Cut and assembled by hand
3. Packaged using salvaged/compostable/recyclable envelopes/packaging and compostable/recyclable tape and labels
4. Brought to the post office via secondhand bicycle (zero-emissions!)
5. Delivered to you via USPS 🙂
Feels oh so good.